Our outdoor space hosts a variety of educational programming geared towards toddlers, school aged children, families, and adults.
- Story Time – monthly May through October
- Loats Little Library Box – variety of children’s story books to enjoy while visiting
- Medicinal “Physic Garden” – A quaint, enclosed garden representative of what Dr. Baltzell may have used in the mid 1800s
- Slice of History – a preserved cross section of our historic ash tree
- Loats Female Orphan Home – Learn how the outdoor spaces would have been used during those 70+ years.
- Perennial beds and gardens – stroll through a Bay-Wise Certified garden