Heritage Circle Founding Members
Jacob Engelbrecht Circle
($1,000 per year for 5 years)
David and Jillian DeShazer
Douglas and Theresa Gardiner
Carl Ray Hildebrand
Robert G. Hooper
Charles G. Mann
Vaughn and Miriam Meglan
Catherine and Michael Mock
Mike and Meta Nash
Nancy Newmister/Frederick Mutual Insurance Company
Michael and Sheila Schaden
Betty L. Starr
Adriane E. Wodey
Claire McCardell Circle
($1,500 per year for 5 years)
Ed and Nancy Bodmer
Kathleen Costlow and John D’Amore
Gov. Thomas Johnson Circle
($2,000 per year for 5 years)
George B. Delaplaine, Jr.
Harry George and Dee Dolan
Yvonne and Jim Reinsch
Charles and Mary Frances Trunk
A Significant Membership Initiative
Membership in the Heritage Circle ensures long-term financial support to Heritage Frederick and is an investment in the preservation of Frederick county history.
Heritage Circle members pledge to make a meaningful annual donation to Heritage Frederick for 5 years, giving our organization a powerful tool that helps us plan for our future.
Heritage Circle members receive all of the benefits extended to our annual members. In addition they receive the following:
- A prized two-volume set of The Jacob Engelbrecht Diaries, the extraordinary and significant historical record of day-to-day life in Frederick County during the 1800’s.
- An annual invitation to a members-only lecture by a distinguished Heritage Frederick curator, scholar or expert.
- Invitations to the private annual Members Only Appreciation Reception hosted by our board of directors.
- Special name recognition in our annual report and when we proudly announce new members at our annual meeting.
- The addition to the permanent records of Heritage Frederick.