Heritage Frederick offers many options to become a member, with distinct benefits at each level. The membership period runs one year from the end of the month in which your donation is received.
All or portion of each member is tax-deductible, as outlined by IRS guidelines for charitable contributions. Membership contributions are acknowledged and provided a receipt for tax purposes.
- One annual Museum and Library pass
- Subscription to Heritage Frederick newsletter
- Two annual Museum and Library passes
- Subscription to Heritage Frederick
- Complimentary “Hands-on-History” programs
- All benefits of Friend membership plus:
- 10% bookstore discount
- All the benefits of Patron membership plus:
- Behind the Scenes Museum Tour
- All the benefits of Associate membership plus:
- Annual Family Museum Pass
- 10% discount on Reed Room and/or Heritage Garden rental
- All the benefits of Benefactor membership plus:
- One complimentary guided historic tour of your choice for eight people