Heritage Frederick’s Research Center and Archives has thousands of photos of Frederick County places, people, events, organizations, and businesses.
We enjoy sharing copies of our images for research purposes, gifts, and home and business decoration.
If you or your company would like to utilize a photo from Heritage Frederick’s Collection, a Photo Reproduction Form must be filled out and the required fees must be paid according to the intent of use. Please see our Photo Reproduction Form for the copyright information and details.
Rules and Procedures:
- All orders must be paid in advance.
- All reproductions used for publication or other public purposes must be accompanied by the following statement of credit: Courtesy of Heritage Frederick, Maryland.
- Photographic reproductions are provided for the purpose(s) specified in this agreement. Other uses or subsequent reproductions are not allowed.
- The user of the photographic image(s) provided through this agreement assumes all responsibility for determining if the image(s) is (are) subject to copyright. The user assumes full responsibility for any copyright infringement or invasion of privacy that may occur as the result of the public use of the image(s).
- All Reproduction prices are per image. All Customers will be charged with an Image Reproduction Fee and Usage Fee unless otherwise specified.
- Turnaround time begins once payment has been received. Please allow up to 3 weeks for non-rush orders
Image delivery within 10 business days from the receipt of payment. The standard Reproduction fee will be doubled. (example: a $20 8×10 will cost $40). Standard Usage fees and New Digitization fees will remain unchanged.
Image delivery within 5 business days from the receipt of payment. The standard Reproduction fee will be tripled. (example: a $20 8×10 will cost $60). Standard Usage fees and New Digitization fees will remain unchanged.
A New Digitization fee of $15.00 will be applied if the customer’s selected image has not been previously digitized